Mini golf. A fun pastime that’s entertaining for all generations. If you’re looking for the best places to mini golf in the Twin Cities, we have you covered.
There are many reasons to take the whole family mini golfing. Besides the fun factor, it’s a great way to get some fresh air and enjoy family bonding time.
While you might be hesitant to take your family to mini golf, we have some tips to make the outing smoother.
Don’t forget to join Twin Cities Kids Club today for access to local discounts and events throughout Minneapolis and St. Paul.
Best Places to Mini Golf in the Twin Cities
Centennial Lakes Mini Golf
- 7499 France Avenue South
- Edina, MN 55435
- Cost: $10 per person for 18 holes or $6 per person for 9 holes. (Only available Monday-Friday, excluding holidays)
It’s closer to real Golfing than mini golf. Not miniature golf, it’s golf in miniature! Centennial Lakes Park’s 18 manicured bent grass greens range in length from 57 to 125 feet and are surrounded by sand traps, ponds, boulders and planter beds.
Players use only a putter to negotiate these heavily undulated greens. This par 51 layout is 1,662 feet in length and takes approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes to play.
Big Stone Mini Golf and Structure Garden
- 7110 County Road 110 Ext
- Minnetrista, Minnesota
- Cost: Adults are $12.00 and Kids (8 and under) are $10.00 you can also purchase a new golf ball (crazy designs), for $2.
Big Stone Mini Golf is known for its clever holes and unique sculptures. After a round of mini golf you are free to enjoy our beautiful Big Stone Sculpture Gardens. These gardens display unique sculptures throughout the grounds of rolling hills, organic gardens, life size games, picnic areas, ponds, and an open pasture that also serves as home to a variety of grazing animals.
*(They accept CASH or CHECKS only. No Credit Cards)
The nearest cash machine is located 5 minutes away in the city of Mound.
Big Thrill Factory
- Big Thrill Factory Minnetonka Big Thrill Factory Oakdale
- 17585 Highway 7 7053 10th Street North
- Minnetonka, MN 55345 Oakdale, MN 55128
- Cost: 18 Hole Mini Golf $7 per person
18 holes of angles, trajectories, ricochets and more! Not just another run of the (wind)mill mini golf course. Balls and clubs are sanitized after each round and we are spacing players by every other hole.
They have removed each flag and covered the hole so players do not have to reach into the hole to get their ball. A sanitizer station is positioned at the entrance and exit for use before and after each round.
Wheel Fun Rentals Mini Golf Course at Veterans Memorial Park
- 6335 Portland Ave South
- Richfield, MN 55423
- Cost: 12 yrs+ and older $9.00, Child (11 yrs and younger)-$7.00, Senior Citizens (62+) & Military- $7.00
- Special Savings: $2 off Per Person for Groups of 15 or More, Annual Pass Members save 50% on Mini Golf.
Features 18 holes of miniature golf surrounded by attractive gardens, landscaping, waterfalls, ponds and streams. 10 holes are accessible to people with mobility impairments. Stop by the malt shop for ice cream and other concessions.
**Free Wednesdays for Youth: 2020 Thanks to a partnership with Hennepin County and Three Rivers Park District, kids (17 and under) can golf for free on Wednesdays. Download the voucher and they’ll scan the barcode at the course. The first 150 kids each Wednesday golf for free (through August 26, 2020).
Como Park Mini Golf by Wheel Fun Rentals
- 1300 Midway Pkwy, St Paul, MN 55103
- Cost: Adults/$7, Youth (ages 5-17) / Seniors (55+)/$6, 2nd round of mini golf is $4.50, Kids 4yrs & under are FREE
Como Park Mini Golf by Wheel Fun Rentals has several unique features on its 18 holes. Features and obstacles bring challenging fun, including our gravity-defying Vortex loop, the unpredictable Plinko bridge, and so much more!
Shady trees, flower gardens, fountains and other décor set the mood for great fun outdoors.
The Links At Dred Scott Minigolf
- 10820 Bloomington Ferry Rd , Bloomington, Minnesota 55438
- Cost: Adults are $9, Children 12 and under are $7, Seniors 62yrs and older are $7
The Links at Dred Scott Miniature Golf has over 5000 sq. ft. of putting surface for players to explore with holes ranging from a water jump hole to a hole with an elevated cup that will test your mettle. The course does not contain such obstacles as animals, windmills, or clowns, but has a more natural look that incorporates undulations and unexpected turns within the green itself.
The Links at Dred Scott is a challenging course that will test your skill as a golfer while providing you with many creative and novel holes that never play the same twice!
Green Lagoon Golf
- 8640 Green Lake Trail, Chisago City, Minnesota 55013
- Cost: 18 Hole Round $5 Children 2 and under play FREE
- Special Offer:**Birthday Special – Free Round on your Birthday or within 1 day before or after.
- **Active Military, Veteran’s, Firefighters EMT’s and Police Officers get 1 Free round of mini golf.
This is a classic miniature golf course built in 1989. Wonderful features including a windmill, farm motif and a loop-de-loop.
Midwest Golf Dome Mini Golf
- Open 11am-7pm
- Cost $5-$8/pp.
The miniature golf course is located outside of the dome. Ask about daily specials for the driving range.
Bison Creek Mini Golf & Volleyball
- 1207 Highway 25 North, Buffalo, MN 55313
- Cost: $8.00 for adults and $6.00 for children 12 and under. Get daily unlimited golf for just $10.00.
Bison Creek features 18 holes of challenging mini-golf with a waterfall, tunnel, and other obstacles.
- 1349 Coon Rapids Blvd NW (7.37 mi)
- Coon Rapids, Minnesota 55433
50 years at Lilli Putt, the Twin Cities #1 rated mini-golf course! They also offer GLOW Golf on Friday and Saturday Nights from dusk until 11 pm
Eagle Lake Regional Park & Golf
- 11000 Bass Lake Rd, Plymouth, MN 55442
- The cost is $5.59* for adults and $4.66* for kids. Play a second round for $2.33*, or purchase a 10-play pass for $40
If putting is your game, try out Eagle Lake’s 18-hole miniature golf course.
Mini Golf North Of the Twin Cities
Adventure Falls Mini Golf
- 572 Bench St, Taylors Falls, MN 55084
- Cost: $7/adults, $6.50/ages 12 and younger
18 hole course with streams, ponds, and waterfall. Located behind the patio of Taylors Falls Drive-In Restaurant. Open mid-April to mid-October.
Summerland Family Fun Park in Sauk Rapids
- 1050 28th Ave NE, Sauk Rapids, Mn. 56379
- There are two 18 hole mini golf Courses
- Cost: The Lakes” Adventure Golf $7.50, Bear Kountry Mini Golf $6.50, Play Both Courses (36 Holes) $11.00
Bear Kountry Golf: As you enter their 18-hole miniature golf course, our friendly bears will greet you. Through the course you will then be challenged by the waterfalls, water traps, that will test your skills. For your safety, Please do not Feed the Bears!
“The Lakes” Adventure Golf: Up for an adventure? Try their newest attraction. “The Lakes” Adventure Golf. With larger greens and lots of water features, you’re sure to find this a very challenging course. Plus, 18 different storyboards of Minnesota lakes will make this a great adventure.
Traditions Mini Golf Llc
- 24228 MN-210, Deerwood, MN 56444
- Cost: Adults/$8.95, Children 4-12 yrs/$7.95, ages 3 and under FREE with adult player, 2nd round/$4
18 Hole Premier Course, featuring a waterfall, fountain ponds, bridges
and breathtaking landscaping. Holes average 40 feet in length, with many holes bordering water hazards. Music plays throughout the entire course. Play at night under the lights for a truly magical experience!
Casey’s Amusement Park
- 1305 N Nokomis St NE, Alexandria, MN
- Original Course – $8.00 (18 holes)
- Double Rocky Course – $8.00 (18 holes)
- Play Both Courses – $11.00 (36 holes)
- Ages 5-10: $6.00 for 18 holes / $8.00 for 36 holes
- Kids 4 and under play for FREE with paid adult.
Casey’s has two 18 hole courses of mini golf that feature waterfalls, rivers, large boulders and greens for your enjoyment. It is an awesome way to spend an afternoon in the Alexandria lakes area.
Pirates Cove Adventure Golf
- 17992 State Hwy. 371 North
- Brainerd MN 56401
- Captain’s Course: Adults $8.95, Children* $7.95
- Blackbeard’s Challenge: Adults $8.95, Children* $7.95
- 36-Hole Adventure: Adults $14.95, Children* $13.50
- *Children: Age 4 to 12 (ages 3 and under play free)
Pirates Cove features two 18-hole mini golf courses, both pirate themed. Putt your way through a mountain cave, over footbridges, across a pirate ship and under mystic waterfalls–but don’t wake the napping pirates overhead in their hammocks.
Wildwedge Mini Golf
- Highway 371
- Pequot Lakes, MN 56472
- Cost: Ages 4 – 94: $7.95, Under 4, Over 94: FREE
Wildwedge Mini Golf was rated the best in Minnesota by both Minnesota Monthly and by WCCO CBS. A lot of time and thought went into creating this unique course: In doing research for the mini golf course, they went to Hilton Head and Myrlte Beach, South Carolina, which has almost 100 mini golf courses.
Their research group (consisting of 4 adults and 5 kids from ages 8-16) collectively played over 4,000 holes of mini golf. The course incorporates some of the best ideas they saw there, and everyone got to pick their favorite holes for the course.
Indoor Mini Golf Grand Slam Coon Rapids
- 2941 Coon Rapids Blvd NWCoon Rapids, MN 55433
8-hole miniature golf course. Wind through vine-covered gates and towering ramparts, as you challenge friends to a round of mini-golf. Watch out for the watery moat and the fire-breathing dragon!
Rock of Ages Blacklight Minigolf MOA
- 336 E Broadway
- Bloomington, MN 55425
Rock of Ages allows guests to putt their way through different eras of music, starting in the ’50s all the way up to present time. There are 18 holes of fun-filled golf, sure to challenge and delight guests of all ages
Moose Mountain Adventure Golf
- 376 North Garden, Bloomington, MN 55425
- 310 Water St, Excelsior, Minnesota
If you’re choosing to strictly stay home during the pandemic, Something Safari located in Excelsior, MN has an awesome glow in the dark mini golf course that you can set up in your own backyard! Glow in the Dark Mini Golf Course: $159.99 So Cool!
Join Twin Cities Kids Club for all the best discounts throughout Minneapolis and St. Paul.