If you want to write a detailed post for the readers of Twin Cities Kids Club, we will be glad to publish it.
We maintain a high standard of quality, and posts are held to these standards. We reserve the right not to publish or strip unnatural links from any content submitted if needed.
These are the main points We’re looking for when reviewing posts
- Provide actionable advice to business owners only
- Be a tutorial or case study
- Back up with data examples (can be anonymous if needed)
- Include quality images to guide readers
- Readers walk away with actionable advice
Basic Content Guidelines
Please follow the full guidelines and see below for a quick when writing your posts
- The tone should be casual like you are talking to a friend
- Do not be afraid to be yourself
- Have fun with it!
- Don’t be pretentious
- No fluff – if you can say the same thing in a shorter sentence, then do it
- No more than 2-3 sentences per paragraph (web copy!)
- There is a 1k minimum word count
Format your content in this structure
- A nice intro
- Move into main content with h2 headlines and then supporting h tags if required
- End the post with a conclusion
Please email your submissions to [email protected] to start the discussion. Writers we love and trust may even get an author account to publish whenever they want.