Salad greens, root veg, fresh bread, eggs, meat, cheese and so much more! Pre-order for efficient shopping or shop traditionally with walk up sales. They’re open 8 am – 1 pm (first hour for immunocompromised shoppers and seniors). New market rules and more: millcityfarmersmarket.org/covid-19
Mill City Farmers Market encourages you to stock up on fresh food and pantry items and support your local farmers. Eating fresh fruits and vegetables is a great way to keep our immune systems strong when we need it most.
They have made many changes to the market to ensure the community’s safety, including limiting numbers of customers and entry points and adding space between vendor’s stalls to be in compliance with CDC’s physcial distancing guidelines. They have also cancelled market events including cooking demos, sampling, music and other entertainment.
2020 MARKET RULES:
• Stay home if you or someone in your home are sick. (Many of their vendors are making home deliveries)
• 8 – 9 a.m. is for immunocompromised shoppers and seniors.
• Maintain 6-foot distance from others.
• No dogs.
• Wear a face mask or covering.
• Limit shoppers to 1 if possible.
• No eating. Takeout is available from vendors at 2nd St. & Chicago Ave.
• Don’t touch. Let vendors serve you.
• Limit socializing.
• Plan to use the restroom at home. The museum is closed.
• Shop efficiently. Preorder online, and shop with a grocery list.
Learn more: millcityfarmersmarket.org/covid-19
Pre-order from your favorite vendors for quick and contact-free pickup at the market. If you cannot pre-order, bring your grocery list so you can make your visit as efficient as possible.
Thank you for protecting yourself and your community while eating well and supporting the local farmers and makers who work hard to feed us!