Kidspo 2017 is right around the corner! Where does the time go?? We are so excited about all the new and exciting things that have been added to this year’s event. An absolute can’t miss for our community and families. This year there’s so much fun stuff to do, you’ll find it hard to do it all!
What is Kidspo?
Kidspo is an indoor gathering of all the fun things kids LOVE to do. Kidspo aims to bring family-focused businesses in touch with families of their communities in the hope that bonds will form and communities will be strengthened. Through hands-on learning, live shows, and just all around fun playing, it is sure to be the event you and your family look forward to all year.
There will be interactive games, bouncy houses, reptiles to hold, pictures to color, princesses to take pictures with, live shows, Archery, Karate demos and instruction, door prizes to the Crayola Experience and so much more! This is truly an event that will bring businesses, families, and the community together!
Oh…and it’s FREE!!!
You’ll want to get there when it opens at 10 am because the FIRST 100 families through the door each get ONE FREE ticket to the Crayola Experience at the Mall of America®. Crayola Experience has also generously sponsored the “quiet room” attached to the expo for coloring fun. Check them out at their MOA® location and don’t forget to use our special TCKC discount to save $6 per ticket when buying your tickets!
Schedule of Events
12:00 pm – Ballet performance by Ballet Royale
2:00 pm – Snake Discovery Show by Snake Discovery Educational Reptile Programs
Live Entertainment by Twin Cities Road Crew
Kidspo likes to keep things local, so there’s no better live entertainment for this event then the Twin Cities Road Crew. They’ll be there featuring a plethora of interactive activities with the kiddos including dancing, kids games, tons of entertainment and sweet prizes! Make sure you take some time to head on over to the live stage to dance and enjoy the show!
- FREE Admission to The Blast
- Nerf® Battles by Project my Neighborhood
- Music Classes and Instrument Sampling by MacPhail Center for Music
- Photo opp with real live princesses by Tiny Diva Princess Party
- Teddy Bear Clinic with The Urgency Room
- Toss the duck with Wise Swim School
- Spin for prizes at Thrivent, USA Karate, Flyover America, New Horizon Academy, and Elite Gymnastics
- Make slime with Just Between Friends
- Art projects at Cooper & Kid, Prestige Preschool Academy, KinderCare Learning, and Usborne
- Play fun games with Bowlero and Firefly Credit Union
- Fun projects with The Works Museum, Home Depot, and St. John Neumann Catholic Preschool and Nursery
- Score a goal at Soccer Shots
- Visit the Boy Scouts of America’s Archery Range
- Toss bean bags at Pella, Counseling Care, and Park Nicollet
- Pick a duck at Atlantis Swim Academy
- …Plus so much more!
- Oh…and don’t forget to visit us to get a FREE Twin Cities Kids Club membership card!
What to Bring:
- You and your family! The more, the merrier, we love bringing our entire community together.
- A bag with room- we rarely see families leaving empty-handed. The freebies and prizes are everywhere, so be ready to head home with more than you came with.
- Energy to play- there’s nonstop fun, so make sure you’re rested and ready to move
- Fully charged phone battery (with room for lots of pictures)- you will be snapping a lot of fun pictures, so make sure your phone is charged and ready to go.
How long to plan?
You will want to get to the Expo right at 10 so you have as much time as possible and don’t miss anything. What we find in each family is many different people with different interests, and all those interests are represented at the event-so everyone will have something they will want to stop and enjoy a bit longer than the others. The event closes up at 3, so right as you all hit that “done” wall it will be time to head home anyways. We know any later than three will have the kids past the good exhaustion- and nobody wants that.
ECM Publishers and SUN Thisweek, have done a phenomenal job year after year putting together this amazing family event and they have once again outdone themselves on their mission to bring our community together for a truly festive and downright good old time at this year’s 2017 Kidspo Event.
Sponsors of the event are:
Bag Sponsor: Elite Gymnastics
For a listing of the 2017 exhibitors, visit www.kidspomn.com and click on Exhibitors and Activities.
We can’t wait to see you there next Saturday, September 30th, 2017, from 10a-3p at the Eagan Community Center!