- This event has passed.
Drive-In Movie at Creekside
September 12 @ 7:00 PM - 10:30 PM CDTFree
– 8 p.m. – Movie begins (approx. based on daylight conditions)
– Movie Choice: Matilda vs. Willy Wonka. Vote now at www.blm.mn/drive-in-sept-2020. Poll closes at 11 p.m. on Friday, September 4.
– Movie sound is broadcast on radio channel 98.3 FM.
– Please consider bringing a portable radio to save your car’s battery and gas, and minimize exhaust fumes for guests.
– Cars will be parked every other space for social distancing. Please stay in your vehicle unless using the portable restrooms provided.
– One household per car. Stay home if you are sick.
– Per governor’s order, the audience is limited to a maximum of 250 people on a first come, first served basis.
– See www.blm.mn/August-Drive-In for additional details.
Twin Cities Event Calendar by Twin Cities Kids Club
Are you looking for family-friendly, educational, holiday-themed, and fun events to take the kids to? Our Twin Cities Event Calendar is the perfect resource for finding activities and events your entire family will love. Create precious family memories together by attending unique events designed specifically for children.
In-person, online, indoor, and outdoor events are all included on the Twin Cities Event Calendar. You’re sure to find an activity that is ideal and engaging for your family. For more information, simply click the event, and you’ll be given all of the details, including date, time, location, and cost! There is also contact information for the host for the event in case you have any burning questions.
Use the handy search feature at the top of the event calendar to search by month and keyword if you’re looking for a specific event. For example: search “toddler” to find any events specifically designed for your tiny tots.
This event calendar is updated regularly and chock full of local events and discount days from our partners. Our Twin Cities Event Calendar is free to access—you don’t have to join the discount club (but we’d love it if you did!) Whether you’re a Minnesota Native or just here for the weekend, you’ll find useful information on local events that will spice up your routine.
You can find great activities to beat the heat during the summer, like ice cream socials or a float-in movie. You can find a whole host of indoor activities in the wintertime to keep your kids happy and learning, like ballet, gymnastics, or storytime at the local library.
We list everything from ice skating, to firework shows, to movies in the park, to Online Mario Kart Tournaments. It’s all here! Let Twin Cities Kids Club be your go-to resource for the best events in the Twin Cities.
Parents, keep an eye out for special sales events listed on the calendar too! You may find incredible limited-time deals on maternity wear or kids’ clothes.
Be sure to bookmark this page in your internet browser, so you never miss any of the exciting, kid-friendly events in Minneapolis/Saint Paul and surrounding areas.