All aboard! Thomas the Tank Engine is coming back to Duluth – and this time he’s bringing his best friend Percy for a day of family fun!
Day Out with Thomas: The Friendship Tour 2017 is in Duluth the following dates:
August 4th, 5th, 6th & August 11th, 12th, 13th
Each ticket to the Day Out With Thomas includes:
- Access to all activities at Day Out With Thomas
- Entry to the Lake Superior Railroad Museum
- Approx. 20-25 minute train ride behind Thomas through Duluth to Lake Superior
- Imagination Stations, which include sandboxes, coloring, Mega Bloks, building stations, craft tables, Thomas play tables and much, much more
- Live Children’s Music by Big & Tall (Mr. Billy)
- Magic shows throughout the day
- Photo opportunities with Thomas, Percy, & Sir Topham Hatt
- Free trolleycar rides
- Inflatable slide, bounce house and obstacle course
- Temporary Tattoo and Face Painting stations
- Model Train layouts
- Huge Thomas Gift Shop
- Lots of games and activities
- And much more…
Add the Percy Combo to Get More Fun:
- A separate 20-25 minute train ride behind Percy, a similar route but different fun onboard
- Percy train rides can be scheduled before or after your ride with Thomas
- Photo opportunity with Percy
- You must buy a Thomas ticket in order to purchase a Percy train ride
- Percy has a party on his train!
Tickets are $20 per person for Thomas, ages 2 and up.
Add Percy the Percy Combo for just $8 more. (Toddlers under 2 do not need a ticket.)
WHEN: FRIDAY, AUGUST 4 – SUNDAY, AUGUST 6
FRIDAY, AUGUST 11 – SUNDAY, AUGUST 13
TIME: GATES OPEN: 8:30 AM
GATES CLOSE: 6:00 PM
RIDES HOURLY: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
It is advised to arrive an hour ahead of departure time to park, pick up tickets and board Thomas The Tank. Of course, feel to arrive earlier and stay later to enjoy all the Day out with Thomas activities.
WHERE: NORTH SHORE SCENIC RAILROAD
506 W. MICHIGAN STREET, DULUTH, MN 55802
Tickets for Day Out with Thomas: The Friendship Tour 2017 are on sale now and available by calling Ticketweb toll-free 866-468-7630, or by visiting www.ticketweb.com/dowt. Ticket prices are $19 plus tax for ages 2 and up (service charges and fee may apply).
For more information and directions, contact the North Shore Scenic Railroad at:
Follow Thomas & Friends on Facebook at www.facebook.com/thomasandfriends and Twitter @ThomasFriends. #DayOutWithThomas
Twin Cities Kids Club has 4 tickets to GIVE AWAY for Day Out with Thomas: The Friendship Tour 2017 in Duluth VALID ON SUNDAY, AUGUST 6. (Please note if that date works for you before entering.) To enter, fill out the Rafflecopter form below by Sunday, Wednesday, July 12th by 11:00pm. Winner will be randomly selected Thursday, July 13th and contacted by email. Good luck!